Your physician has ordered Halcyon Home Healthcare to provide you with home healthcare services. These services are provided in the comfort of your own home.
▣ What to expect when you get home:
- A Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist will contact you within 24-48 hours to set up a time for your first home visit.
- Medicare covers 100% of home health services.
▣ Skilled Nursing
- Education on diagnoses, medications, diet, and treatments
- Management and evaluation of unstable medical conditions
- Wound care
- Infusion Therapy
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Pain Management
- Diabetic, cardiac, and respiratory disease management
Therapy services are for increased independence and improved lifestyle or for rehabilitation from recent surgery or injury.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupation Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
▣ What to expect when receiving home health care:
- After consulting with your physician, our nurse or therapist will develop a care plan based on your current needs related to your illness/condition.
- A weekly schedule will be developed for your nursing, therapy, and/or home health aide visits according to your needs and care plan.
▣ What if I need a walker, wheelchair or other medical equipment?
Upon receiving orders from your physician, your medical equipment will be ordered for you. We will make every effort to have this equipment available to you prior to your transition.
▣ What qualifies individuals to receive home health services?
- Recent hospitalization
- Change in medical condition
- Care following joint replacement
- New Diagnosis
- Ostomy Care
- Wound Care
- Changes in Medication
- Recent falls
- Difficulty in managing your condition
- Muscle Weakness
- Gait or Balance issues
Medicare pays 100% of our services, there is no out-of-pocket cost. Private insurance is also accepted.
Halcyon Home is a leading provider of home healthcare services. Under your physician’s direct supervision, Halcyon Home can provide the following types of service:
▣ Nursing Services
- Assess and monitor patients medical condition.
- Provide education regarding medical condition.
- Medication teaching and monitoring.
- Wound and Ostomy Care.
▣ Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
- Exercise Program to regain functional mobility, increased strength, and improved range of motion.
- Fall risk assessment and treatment.
- Treatment to increase the patients independence and ability to perform activities of daily living.
▣ Speech Therapy Services
- Treatment of speech, swallowing and cognitive issues.
▣ Home Health Aide services
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing.
▣ The Halcyon Home Difference
- 100% locally owned and operated by medical professionals.
- Services designed to ensure that our patients remain safe and independent in the comfort of their home.
- Medicare certified.
- Total Care Coordination between patient, family, physician, and caregiver.
- Registered Nurses available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to manage emergencies.
- Patient Evaluation and Assessment within 48 hours of referral.